Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create report or dashboard gadget for project health using Progress (story points)

Gareth.Chaffer March 22, 2022

I would like to create a report or dashboard widget for management where I could select the Legends, Initiatives, Epics I want to report on and then show high level data such as total story points, story points closed in last sprint, story points remaining, project completion.  The Field - Progress (story points) covers the first and third of these as a progress bar but I would like to show the value. 

2 comments

Kelvin Russell March 22, 2022

Hi Gareth,

We have created reports like this on PowerBi. We created a health check dashboard for use by the business as we couldn't achieve this in Jira's reporting capabilities.

Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2022

Hi @Gareth.Chaffer 

if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may like JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged table/spreadsheet view for your issues that, among many other things, allows grouping and summing up your issues by any issue field. It also respects parent/child relationships between issues, so you can model very powerful (real-time) reports.

This is how it could look in action:

reporting.gif

Note that you can model almost any issue hierarchy, and view (and inline-edit) any issue field (including custom fields), so this really just one example. More info at https://jxl.app. Disclaimer: I work on JXL :)

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events