• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Portfolio for Jira is now Advanced Roadmaps

31 comments

Roi Fine Atlassian Team Jun 10, 2020

Hi Thomas, and Joe,

I'm sorry to hear you struggle without the removed capacity planning features that were present in the older UI. I wanted to update you that we just released a few improvements to the Server 3.28 version (coming soon to Cloud). With the new improvements, you'd be able to change future capacity for each team's sprint or iteration. So for example, if you know some people will join/leave the team you could bump the team's capacity up/down. I understand this improvement doesn't cover all of your use cases, but I believe it could unlock some value. 

Please let me know if you got any further questions on that topic.

Cheers,

Roi

Hi, 

We are trying to use Advanced Roadmaps, but it doesn't work. I can't descope epics/issues during the plan creation. I deselect all issues I don't need in my plan and all of them show up in the plan. 

Deleting 2k issues from the plan takes a lot of time using a bulk change. And some of the needed issues are missing even if I tried to use version (release) for them.

Also, it is very incontinent to have all the issues in the list even if you are applying a filter. It is not possible to have a list of items to display without scrolling it up and down. 

Additional features are needed

- add epics/issues to the existing plan and not only creating them in the plan and submitting back to Jira.

- view epic/issue details if you click on it.

- filter by custom field.

We started with Jira Portfolio and now we have to look for another tool to manage capacity by resource/skill. 

Thanks,

Natalia

Im working in an organization where we have 2500 Jira users.

I have been using portfolio for more than 1 year and the new layout look great.

But i'm really missing a roadmap overview and I hope you will add this very soon.

Please see my input in discussion: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Advanced-Roadmaps-discussions/Advanced-Roadmaps-can-not-show-roadmap/td-p/1428813

Looking forward for your reply

Funny...Advanced Roadmaps for Cloud don't show up anymore in the Marketplace......

Is there a way to represent data from Advanced roadmaps in JIRA dashboards or an API where we can pull data from to represent multiple teams capacities.

Hi @Pete Morris ,

Is the add-on no longer available for Jira Server? When I follow the link to the Marketplace you provided some comments ago I can see it but only for Jira Data Center 8.0.0 - 8.14.1. 

AdvancedRoadmaps.PNG

Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

Introducing Advanced Roadmap’s new dependency report

To see this feature in action check out our recent dependencies demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQu5VsUqyZA Keeping on top of your dependencies is a key part of ensuring project success....

1,740 views 12 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you