3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

I believe that the console is just a java interpreter and is not "aware" that the issue object will be defined at execution time. That is why it is showing a warning that it is not declared. Also your code is fine, it works in groovy (which is meant to have more simple syntax).

Jon Kocen November 6, 2019

Thanks for the explanation of the console.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Juan Ramón Alonso
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2019

It would be better something like issue.getProjectObject().getName() but your code should work. I don't see an error, and I have just put your code in a postfunction and it works. Nevertheless I have experienced some kind of hangs with scriptrunner script console from time to time, so I would try to log out and log back in, closing the browser and even clearing the browser's cache. 

Srikanth Ganipisetty November 21, 2021

String org1_val = issue.getCustomFieldValue(cf_org1) I have the same error but was unable to solve the issue. any leads @Juan Ramón Alonso @Jon Kocen 

0 votes
Michael Kornatzki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2023

it would be nice if the scriptrunner editor know's the standard injected variables.

Then the script colud show as valid

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events