Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why is issue in "Ready for Sign off" state showing in results for ScriptRunner completeinsprint jql?

I came across this oddity - if I run the following query:

issueFunction in completeInSprint("XXX scrum board", "YYY sprint") AND issuetype = story

I get a set of results which includes a couple of stories that are in "Ready for Sign off" state. The next states in the workflow are Resolved and Closed - which I would expect to be returned as completed in sprint.

When I look at those "Ready for Sign off" issues, Resolution is "Unresolved" and Resolved is EMPTY.

We are at Jira 7.7.2.

Anyone have any thoughts on this anomaly? Thanks!

Joe

1 answer

0 votes
Antoine Berry Community Leader Nov 25, 2019

Hi @Joe Haberl ,

An issue might as well be completed in a sprint but still not resolved. Issues in the last column of the board will be included in the "completed in sprint". You should check what status is mapped to the last column of your board. From this information it probably is "Ready for Sign off".

Antoine

Thanks for the input, Antoine. I will keep that in mind the next time the situation arises.

Take care!

Joe

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

116 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you