Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is issue in "Ready for Sign off" state showing in results for ScriptRunner completeinsprint jql?

Joe Haberl November 21, 2019

I came across this oddity - if I run the following query:

issueFunction in completeInSprint("XXX scrum board", "YYY sprint") AND issuetype = story

I get a set of results which includes a couple of stories that are in "Ready for Sign off" state. The next states in the workflow are Resolved and Closed - which I would expect to be returned as completed in sprint.

When I look at those "Ready for Sign off" issues, Resolution is "Unresolved" and Resolved is EMPTY.

We are at Jira 7.7.2.

Anyone have any thoughts on this anomaly? Thanks!

Joe

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2019

Hi @Joe Haberl ,

An issue might as well be completed in a sprint but still not resolved. Issues in the last column of the board will be included in the "completed in sprint". You should check what status is mapped to the last column of your board. From this information it probably is "Ready for Sign off".

Antoine

Joe Haberl November 25, 2019

Thanks for the input, Antoine. I will keep that in mind the next time the situation arises.

Take care!

Joe

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events