Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the IDs/Keys in the database for Scriptrunner objects?

Corey Leighton May 27, 2021

I am trying to build a way to give some advanced metrics for the scriptrunner objects we use (scripted fields, listeners, etc) based on the information scriptrunner stores in the database.  I see some data in the database tables, including the runtime stats, but I can't find some critical details.  In the run result table, the key is obviously for each of the objects, but I can't find where that key maps to an object.  In particular, I can't find where the behaviors, listeners and scripted field keys are stored.  I only see fragments, jobs and resources in one of the other AO tables.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Answer accepted
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2021

Most of the other configs are in jira application properties stored as json strings.

You can retrieve them from the db using SQL:

Select
e.PROPERTY_KEY,
t.propertyvalue As Text,
s.propertyvalue As String
From
propertyentry e Left Join
propertytext t On e.ID = t.ID Left Join
propertystring s On e.ID = s.ID
Where
(e.PROPERTY_KEY Like 'com.onresolve%' Or
e.PROPERTY_KEY Like '%Behaviour%')
Corey Leighton May 27, 2021

Thanks.  This is the starting point I needed to pull together the data.

0 votes
Andre Serrano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2021

Hi Corey,

I'm Andre Serrano, ScriptRunner Product Manager I'm interested in understanding more about your metrics. What kind of metrics are you trying to get and why?
We in SR are focusing on a similar initiative so there might be some overlap.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events