Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I clone issue by a postfunction I wanna include links to confluence pages to cloned issue.

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2019

I want to clone a issue by a postfunction on a transition. The original issue has some links to confluence pages.

When I clone the issue I wanna include this links to confluence pages to the cloned issue.

Is this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2019
  • Install the add-on jira-misc-workflow-extensions
  • Go to the workflow
  • Choose Post Functions
  • Choose "Create / Clone issue(s) (JMWE add-on)"
  • Choose "Post-creation script" and put the following script in the "Post-creation script" field of the Create/Clone Issue(s) post-function.

import com.atlassian.jira.bc.issue.link.RemoteIssueLinkService
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.RemoteIssueLink
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.RemoteIssueLinkBuilder

RemoteIssueLinkService rils = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(RemoteIssueLinkService.class)
issue.getRemoteLinks().each {
RemoteIssueLink newLink = new RemoteIssueLinkBuilder(it).id(null).issueId(newIssue.id).build()
RemoteIssueLinkService.CreateValidationResult validationResult = rils.validateCreate(currentUser, newLink)
if (validationResult.isValid())
rils.create(currentUser, validationResult)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events