Unable to find the issues removed from the sprint

I see there few issues removed from the sprint and i m unable to find when i use previousprint() function using the scriptrunner

I have to generate the report for multiple teams.Let me know is there a way to identify what is committed during the sprint start ?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Jenna Davis Community Champion Jan 03, 2018

Hello,

Sorry for such a late reply on this!

I think you will be able to use the removedAfterSprintStart function to get what you're looking for. You can read more about it at that link. Here's a link to all of ScriptRunner's other Agile related functions if you're interested in learning more. :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and sorry again!
Jenna

Hi Jenna, Is there a way to do this without specifying the sprint ID? I need to use the previousSprint() function somehow here

Jenna Davis Community Champion Apr 11, 2018

I don't believe this will work, the previousSprint() function returns a list of issues that were completed in the last sprint. It won't show issues that were removed after that sprint started. 

You can read more about it here in the docs. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

199 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you