It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to find the issues removed from the sprint

Manikandan K Dec 05, 2017

I see there few issues removed from the sprint and i m unable to find when i use previousprint() function using the scriptrunner

I have to generate the report for multiple teams.Let me know is there a way to identify what is committed during the sprint start ?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jenna Davis Jan 03, 2018

Hello,

Sorry for such a late reply on this!

I think you will be able to use the removedAfterSprintStart function to get what you're looking for. You can read more about it at that link. Here's a link to all of ScriptRunner's other Agile related functions if you're interested in learning more. :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and sorry again!
Jenna

Paula Cruickshank Apr 11, 2018

Hi Jenna, Is there a way to do this without specifying the sprint ID? I need to use the previousSprint() function somehow here

Jenna Davis Apr 11, 2018

I don't believe this will work, the previousSprint() function returns a list of issues that were completed in the last sprint. It won't show issues that were removed after that sprint started. 

You can read more about it here in the docs. 

Gaurav Shinde Nov 16, 2018

@Jenna Davis I am trying to understand how Jira finds/labels "issues removed from the sprint" and "issues not completed" Any logic and definition would be helpful. I am currently trying to find this through burndown chart in the database. 

Thanks,

Gaurav 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Introducing subtasks for breaking down work in next-gen projects

Teams break work down in order to help simplify complex tasks. This is often done iteratively, with tasks being broken down into smaller tasks and so on until the work is accurately captured in well-...

6,223 views 22 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you