cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL Adaptavist API Rest found a dead link

Rodrigo Jimenez Valverde January 26, 2018

When I use:

https://mycompany.atlassian.net/rest/atm/1.0/testcase/JTEST-T1

I receive a dead link, but if I use the inspect on jira web and I press on testcase, receive the following url:

https://avst.connect.adaptavist.com/atm-addon/rest/tests/1.0/testcase/119337.....

It returns other server. Could be this because I use de Free Trial???? Why could not use the official plugin url api request???

Thanks!!!!!!

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Martin Gloor April 3, 2018

Dear Adam, can you share more on the time line here? I have the same problem and I am interested to use the could version.

Thanks, Martin

Adam Wignall April 3, 2018

Hi Martin,

I think we are looking towards the end of Q2 2018 and potentially into Q3. We'll focus on the most common endpoints first to get teams up and running with the rest to be added quickly after the initial launch. 

Hopefully we might be able to bring these timelines forward with a fair wind as this has been requested a lot. Given this is cloud we have to be careful with the implementation especially around performance and security so the design phase is taking a little longer than expected. Once we green light development starting we'll be putting a full team dedicated to this. 

Cheers,

Adam

Fabrice Charbonneau August 23, 2018

Can we have any update on this? Is it up right right now? Where should I look to have more information on AdaptAvist rest api for the cloud version?

0 votes
Adam Wignall January 26, 2018

Hi Rodrigo,

Looks like you are using Jira Cloud?

The RestAPI is not yet supported on the cloud version of the of Test Management for Jira by Adaptavist. 

Support for this is coming soon. I see you have raised on our support desk so I'll provide more details on expected timeline on the ticket. 

Cheers,

Adam 

TM4J Cloud Product Owner. 

Rodrigo Jimenez Valverde January 30, 2018

Hi Adam,

I'll be waiting for your comments.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events