Has anyone ever had an issue adding Test cases to Test run? I reached out to the Jira support team yesterday [1/28/19], they provide me the following troubleshooting steps [ my responses are in bold].
1. Go ahead and make sure the browser cache/cookies are clear within your browsers, and try to reproduce this issue in a different browser as well
* Cache and cookies were cleared when I first experienced this issue. I reproduced the issue on both Edge, FireFox, Safari, and IE [ didn’t get past the edit test case screen]
2. Make sure to delete all of the Atlassian Files within your local environment. For example, if you’re using Chrome, you can delete the Atlassian web files here: chrome://settings/cookies#cont
* Deleted all Atlassian files, the issue still occurred.
3. These types of issues may occur when ad blocking add-ons are enabled with heavy restrictions, so I would make sure that those add-ons have been disabled on your browsers.
* Disabled my ad blockers and deleted cache and cookies…issue still persists
4. You can also try disabling third-party cookies within the browsers, accessing JIRA, then re-enable those third-party cookies once more.
* Third party cookies were never enabled.
5. I would confirm if these issues are occurring in different browsers or networks, or if you’re even able to replicate the performance issues on a different network (perhaps your phone using a cellular network)
* The issue occurs on different browsers, different network and I can't access test cases functions on my cell phone or through the Jira app.
Can anyone provide further information into this issue and next steps?
Its crunch time for my team, as we are releasing a product in the next couple of week.
I see that you created a support request for this issue in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-447882
It appears that this issue has already been resolved from looking at that ticket.
For other users that might come across this post, it appears that in this case there was a problem that required the plugin vendor, Adaptavist, to get directly involved. While our support team is happy to try to help out with working with vendors, in cases like this that directly relate to the functionality of a 3rd party plugin you can also reach out to that vendor directly. In the case of this specific plugin you could use the following link Adaptavist product support request in order to create a support request with the vendor directly.