cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to SLA Notifier email content - Change date format

Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2018

Description

Hi,
I would like to change the date format in the 'email content' of the SLA notifier. I currently have the below code but it appears as '2018-09-22 13:55:00.0'.
Can it be set to normal format?

Log On : $

{issue.getCustomFieldValue($customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject('customfield_11201'))}

Log Off : $

{issue.getCustomFieldValue($customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject('customfield_11202'))}

Network Engineer : $

{issue.getCustomFieldValue($customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject('customfield_11302')).getDisplayName()}

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2019

Hello @Rob B 

Sorry for the late response

You can change date format either using $dateTimeFormatter or $dateTool

Details can be found here

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2019

Hello @Rob B 

Did it fix your problem?

Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2019

Hi Tuncay,
Yes sorry it worked, i will accept your answer now

$dateTimeFormatter.format(${issue.getCustomFieldValue($customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject('customfield_11109'))})
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2019

I'm glad to hear that it worked :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events