Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step by step to create Script Runner function

Jay Salvay January 10, 2018

Can somebody help me with an step by step on how to create a SR function?

My idea is to create a function that help me to filter subtasks with X status, based on parent tasks with X status.

I looked a lot over internet, but nothing accurate and basic. Let me represent it in few lines:

_ Filter parent tasks with X status

|___ Filter subtasks with X status.

So, I need to make a joint between these 2 filters. Help please

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Jay Salvay January 11, 2018

Thanks Alexey!!!!

0 votes
Jay Salvay January 11, 2018

Hi Alexey! Thansk for your quick reply! I tried already, and I'm getting this message (and no items on the search result): "Field 'issueFunction' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."

I tried running "issueFunction in subtasksOf("status = Open") and status = Open" and "issueFunction in subtasksOf("status = Open")" and same mesage on both.

So, I believe that something is missing in the configuration or something. BTW, I'm using Jira Clouding + SR clouding

Any thoughts?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018
0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Hello, 

You can open the Issue Navigator and enter the following JQL query in the advanced search

issueFunction in subtasksOf("status = X") and status = X

This will give you all subtasks which are in status X and their parents are also in status X

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2018
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events