Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Scriptrunner for Bitbucket: Post message on slack when branch is created (ignore some branch dev/*)

Edited

I have to post message on slack when branch is created (ignoring the branches like dev/*) using posthook. Needs to automate using script runner, please help with script.

2 answers

Hello Shobhit,

We have an example on our website of how to create a Listener that posts to Slack whenever an event occurs. See that example here: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/bitbucket/StashEventHandlers.html#_post_to_em_slack_em_when_a_repository_is_forked

The most recent release of ScriptRunner also Slack as a resource, allowing integration between the two. You can read more about that here: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/bitbucket/resources.html#_slack_connection

I hope you find this information helpful! 😃

Regards,

Josh

Software Engineer, ScriptRunner for Confluence

Thanks @Joshua Yamdogo _ Adaptavist , this is helpful. I have configure listener to sent email when new branch is created. We have to ignore certain branches like dev/*, that needs to be provided in condition parameter of listener. Can you please help with the scriprunner commands for the same?

Specifically need help with script to be used in condition section to ignore the branches like dev/*

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

66 views 4 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you