Scriptrunner: You do not have an authorized access token for the remote resource.

Deleted user September 28, 2017

Attempting to run it through the Script Runner console, what could the issue be?

Both JIRA and Confluence are linked to each other with oAuth(not impersonated), and both have green light for connectivity.

Full error:

com.atlassian.applinks.api.CredentialsRequiredException: You do not have an authorized access token for the remote resource. at com.atlassian.applinks.oauth.auth.ThreeLeggedOAuthRequestFactoryImpl.retrieveConsumerToken(ThreeLeggedOAuthRequestFactoryImpl.java:93) at com.atlassian.applinks.oauth.auth.ThreeLeggedOAuthRequestFactoryImpl.createRequest(ThreeLeggedOAuthRequestFactoryImpl.java:86) at com.atlassian.applinks.core.auth.ApplicationLinkRequestFactoryFactoryImpl$AbsoluteURLRequestFactory.createRequest(ApplicationLinkRequestFactoryFactoryImpl.java:180) at com.atlassian.applinks.api.ApplicationLinkRequestFactory$createRequest.call(Unknown Source) at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:64)

3 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
David Klemme January 19, 2018

using impersonation solved the issue for me.

Not sure what the technical fallout is - but if you need a quick fix.. ;)

Larry Chung August 27, 2018

It solved the issue for me too.  Thank you!

nguyen.hung January 15, 2019

Can you tell us how did you do to use impersonation?

nguyen.hung January 18, 2019

I figured out that it means to reconfigure the Application Link between Confluence and JIRA to use [OAuth with impersonation] instead.

Like Михаил К likes this
1 vote
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Hi Christian.

I believe if you want to do a certain type of request, you must have OAuth for both inward and outward connections for JIRA and Confluence.

I recently "demoed" a use case with both Confluence and JIRA and I could only get it to work with that configuration. I was making a request to create a page. Which really makes sense. If you do not impersonate a user how do you make sure that the user has rights to perform the action that you want him to?

I might be wrong, since I haven't been in this rodeo for that long, but in my opinion, you should try your luck with the mirror OAuth config.

Cheers!

DYelamos

0 votes
Evan Winter November 7, 2017

I am having this same issue. I am pretty sure I have OAuth for both inward and outward connections. jira-link.PNGconf-link.PNG

Evan Winter November 7, 2017

Oops, meant to reply to the answer above. But, were you able to resolve this somehow?

nguyen.hung January 18, 2019

I resolved mine by changing the local authentication all from OAuth to OAuth with impersonation. 

It's also assumed that both JIRA and Confluence shared the same LDAP users

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events