Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scriptrunner Scripted Field that retrieves user who performed transition in history?

josiahsansone July 24, 2019

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a scripted field using the Adaptavist Scriptrunner for JIRA add-on that will retrieve the user name who most recently performed a specific transition on the issue. (i.e., User who performed the "Validated" transition as a field called "Validated By")

Also, I want to mention that I already know we could set this as a value using a post function in the transition, so I'm not looking for that answer.   The issue is that we used to have a free version of JMCF, which made it very easy to pull this information, but when JMCF went paid, we didn't see enough use of that plugin to validate purchasing it, especially since we already have Scriptrunner, which can do 99% of the same plus more.  But this one thing seems to be particularly tricky to figure out.  Anyways, we have a lot of legacy issues which we need to pull this value for which we cannot 'set' it for in a post function. 

Hoping Jamie Echlin sees this and can provide some insight.  

Thanks!

Josiah

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Yury Lubanets August 8, 2019

Hello,

You can use the following to get the last transaction user in history

ComponentAccessor.changeHistoryManager
.getChangeItemsWithFieldsForIssues([issue], ['status']).sort { it.timePerformed }.last().authorObject
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events