• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Scriptrunner BitBucket Merge Check API

We are using the Adaptist Script runner plugin in Bitbucket. Specifically the Script Post Hooks, Script Merge Checks and Script Event Handlers features.

I wanted to ask a couple questions:

1. Where on the server does the inline script and properties get saved\stored once a new check item is added? I cannot find the location of the inline script in the application data. What file format is it save? (if it is a file)

2. Does Scriptrunner have an API to monitor when the settings\configs change? e.g. if someone decided to disable a merge check by un-ticking a repository or changing the inline script. I would like to be able to monitor this.

Much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 answer

Hi @gianpcruz 

I am the Product Manager for ScriptRunner for Bitbucket and thank you for using the product.

Here are my answers:

1. Inline scripts are saved in the Bitbucket database.

2. Regarding audit logging we currently have this, which hooks into Bitbucket's native audit logging: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/bitbucket/audit-logging.html

I hope this helps answer your questions regarding the product?

Please let me know if you have any more?

Kind regards,

Robert Giddings,

Product Manager for ScriptRunner for Bitbucket

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Jira Cloud Performance Improvements

Hello everyone, I am a product manager in the Jira Cloud team focused on making sure our customers have a delightful experience using our products. Towards that goal, one of the areas which is extr...

158 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you