Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

ScriptRunner Behaviours Constrained Issue - Make Project and Issue Type read only

I'm using the "constrained issue" with behavior to launch a create dialog with preset and readonly values (https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.2.0/jira/fragments/CreateConstrainedIssue.html) 

The following code makes the Project and Issue Type appear to be readonly:

getFieldById("project-field").setReadOnly(true)
getFieldById("issuetype-field").setReadOnly(true)

However, the values can be changed by clicking on the down arrow of the select box.

Is there a way to make them actually read only, perhaps by disabling or hiding the pull down?

1 answer

Hi Steve.

This used to be a bug but it has since been fixed I believe. Is this still an issue? If so I'll investigate further.

Cheers

DY

I'm talking about this bug:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2738

Mind you, I do not know which version of ScriptRunner you are in, so I can't know if you were affected by this bug, but it was fixed on July the 9th this year. on version 5.2.28

Do let me know if you have a greater version and you are still affected by this.

We are using version 5.4.12, and we are successfully setting the values - it's just that the control remains editable by clicking on the down arrow, even though it appears to be read-only

This then sounds like a bug. I would advise that you open a support ticket in our support portal to let our team help you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Admins, notify your Jira instance of system-wide changes with the new admin announcement banner

Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across Jira Cloud instance.   📢 Get y...

287 views 12 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you