Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScriptRunner Behaviours Constrained Issue - Make Project and Issue Type read only

Steve Kamens September 17, 2018

I'm using the "constrained issue" with behavior to launch a create dialog with preset and readonly values (https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.2.0/jira/fragments/CreateConstrainedIssue.html) 

The following code makes the Project and Issue Type appear to be readonly:

getFieldById("project-field").setReadOnly(true)
getFieldById("issuetype-field").setReadOnly(true)

However, the values can be changed by clicking on the down arrow of the select box.

Is there a way to make them actually read only, perhaps by disabling or hiding the pull down?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2018

Hi Steve.

This used to be a bug but it has since been fixed I believe. Is this still an issue? If so I'll investigate further.

Cheers

DY

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2018

I'm talking about this bug:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2738

Mind you, I do not know which version of ScriptRunner you are in, so I can't know if you were affected by this bug, but it was fixed on July the 9th this year. on version 5.2.28

Do let me know if you have a greater version and you are still affected by this.

Steve Kamens October 4, 2018

We are using version 5.4.12, and we are successfully setting the values - it's just that the control remains editable by clicking on the down arrow, even though it appears to be read-only

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2018

This then sounds like a bug. I would advise that you open a support ticket in our support portal to let our team help you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events