Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script Runner Script Plugin Deployment

NasAmin April 25, 2018

Hi,

We have written a Script Plugin based on this guide by Adaptivist Script Runner.

The plugin is basically to enforce some pull request checks e.g. branch name with valid jira ticket id, valid ticket status, merging to master/release branch checks etc.

All of these are in plain groovy scripts. These scripts are available from the File tab of the ScriptConsole on the development server. I can just type the name of the script and it finds it. but it doesn't happen on the production server. 

How do I deploy my plugin to the production server? Is it just an upload of an Add-On or do I have to copy the jar file somewhere?

If I install my jar as an Add-On, it isn't shown as enabled. How do I make sure all of my dependencies are packages in the jar file?

The Bitbucket example provided doesn't have much in it. Is there more to be done in the pom and atlassian-plugin.xml file to be able to deploy this plugin successfully to a production server?

Can someone from Adaptivist help please?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
uknami June 7, 2018

No longer an issue, just needed to follow Atlassian plugin development documentation to deploy my plugin.

2 votes
Carmen Creswell [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2018

Hi! If you are still having issues, I would recommend looking at this article

uknami June 7, 2018

No thanks, I had resolved the issue by following official Atlassian documentation about plugin development.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events