Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule different spings

Tommaso Scorteccia March 6, 2021

Hi community,

I would like to schedule the task/sprints for my team.

I would like to have a simple way to schedule our springs. For example: Sprint 1 from 2 to 16 february, sprint 2 from 5 to 19 february and so on...

I tryied to use the parallels sprint but the problem was that I saw all the task in the same column, It seems that all task start at the same time, and the assignee has to do the task doesn't understand when the task has to be done.

Can somebody can explain to me?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2021

Hi @Tommaso Scorteccia ,

I don't quite understand what you mean, any screenshots may be helpful ^_^

Tommaso Scorteccia March 7, 2021

Hi,

This is an example of my backlogscreen01.jpg

How can you see I started two sprint with different date.

Sprint project A from 8 to 15 of March and Sprint project B from 15 to 22.

But in the active sprint, I don't understand wich task I have to do fo first 

screen02.jpg

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2021

Hi @Tommaso Scorteccia ,

Switch to a specific sprint at the position shown in the figure below.

屏幕截图_20210308155637.png

Tommaso Scorteccia March 8, 2021

Hi @Ollie Guan ,

I'm trying, but this solves part of the problem... I would like the assignee to see only the tasks specific to that period. For example today (8 March) the assignee have to see only Task 1A and Task 2A.

The assignee don't know the date of the sprints

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2021

Have you ever tried the quick filter?

Ok... So you suggest me to create a custom jql query that show only the task I want see...

But I don't know in jql how I write "all task in current sprint", because in the issue there isen't non relation between the data of sprint

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2021

Maybe you can add some more conditions to filter this case.

project = projectname and issuetype = task and sprint in openSprints()

If I use sprint in openSprints the query shows both sprints, i don't find the query for the start and end datascreen03.jpg

Tommaso Scorteccia March 9, 2021

Hi @Ollie Guan ,

can you help me with the sprint in jql?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 9, 2021

The system should not support this kind of query at present, maybe you can look at other plugins to extend this function.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-72007

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events