Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recursively Find Issues with Links to Other Projects

Marc Moroz December 15, 2017

"statusCategory != Done and issueFunction in hasLinks()" will bring up open issues that are linked to other issues but it includes issues that are only linked to issues in the same project.

I want to limit my search so that only issues with links to other projects are found.  Example:

IssueA1 in ProjectA links to IssueA2 in ProjectA and links to IssueB1 in ProjectB

IssueA2 in ProjectA links to IssueA1 in ProjectA

The search will return IssueA1 and IssueB1

We have Script Runner but I still haven't figured out how to find all issues with links to other issues outside of their projects.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017

Hello Marc.

This would work only within the scope of one project:

For example:

project = SRJIRA AND statusCategory != Done AND issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project != SRJIRA", "Blocks")

Does this help at all?

Cheers!

DYelamos

Marc Moroz December 21, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to answer this.  I appreciate the help but we have too many projects to create filters on a project-by-project basis.  I really need a way to find Open issues with links out to other projects in a way that doesn't require me to specify a project or issue.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events