Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REST Endpoints are not accessable anymore

Günter Halmans March 20, 2019

Hi,

I tested the features of defining dialogues with scriptrunner and their REST Endpoints. The first steps have been successful, but currently - after I tried a more complex example, and I assume I made a mistake there - I'm not able to see the REST Endpoints anymore. The systems presents a "Server Error". In the log file I found the following hint:

/rest/scriptrunner/latest/custom/customadmin [c.a.p.r.c.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: Ambiguous method overloading for method com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl#convertGroovyClassNameToResourcePath.
    Cannot resolve which method to invoke for [null] due to overlapping prototypes between:
    	[class java.lang.Class]
    	[class java.lang.String]
Any idea?

Thanks for any help!
BR, Günter

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2019

If you still have access to the script console, you can remove all your REST configuration with the following script.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS ===> if you have any other ScriptRunner Rest Configurations, they will all be lost.

First export the configuration:

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
def restConfigs = ComponentAccessor.applicationProperties.getText('com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner:rest-endpoints')
def restConfigFile = new File("path where jira can write to and you can read/sc_restconfig.txt")

Once you've made sure you can read the file, do this to clear the configurations.

ComponentAccessor.applicationProperties.setText('com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner:rest-endpoints','[]')

If for some reason you need to restore the configuration from the file:

def restConfigFile = new File("path where jira can write to and you can read/sc_restconfig.txt")
def restConfigs = restConfigFiles.readLines()[0]
ComponentAccessor.applicationProperties.setText('com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner:rest-endpoints',restConfigs)
Günter Halmans May 1, 2019

great! Thanks a lot for your feedback!

BR, Günter

José Suanzes January 28, 2020

In my case I needed to define the key before remove the endpoints:

def key = "com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner"

ComponentAccessor.applicationProperties.setText(key,'[]')

Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2020

Thanks @José Suanzes , that was an accidental omission in my post. I corrected it.

However, for me, the key is 

"com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner:rest-endpoints"
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events