Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate one JIRA project to other JIRA instance

CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN November 14, 2018

Hi,

While migrating to one instance to another instance(Export and Import). the fields are missing in instance after migrated successfully. can you help how to solve this.

am using "PROJECT CONFIGURATOR" plugin for migrating.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2018

Can you share more information? How have you done the export and the import?

There are many options there to say anything if we can't replicate the behaviour

CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN November 26, 2018

I have migrated from DEV to QA successfully. In QA it's not showing some fields i mean missing fields.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2018

We can't help if you only say this is what happen if you don't tell us how did you do it.

Tell us the configuration you used when exporting and importing. You should also check if the fields which were not created are from add-ons.

CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN November 26, 2018

Am using "Project configurator" add-ons. First i will Export from DEV after that in QA i will import the file(Export file). Everything is good when migrated No issue's. I don't know why some fields are missing in QA.

Example :- When i created the issue in workflows  -> post function -> Pop Screen "Fields are missing".  In DEV is good but QA is not the fields.

Thanks for reply.

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2018
Like CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN likes this
CHILLAMCHARLA VARUN January 9, 2019

Thanks.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events