Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit insight field values behavior

Phil Evans October 28, 2020

Im looking for a way to limit Insight field values depending on JSD portal request type/request type groups.

I have Scriptrunner and was looking into behaviours but no progress yet.

Could someone please advise on how can I approach this.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
John Chin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

Hi @Phil Evans ,

Unfortunately is not possible at the moment according to Jamie comment.

One workaround would be using IQL function on the Insight custom field configuration.

For example:

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 3.42.23 PM.png

To filter based on project or groups in the IQL, you can refer some example here.

0 votes
Hakan Bahadir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2021

Hello,

It is possible to filter the values of Insight Custom Fields using the Filter Issue Scope configuration. Please find the examples here. You also can use the field values of the JSM portal with ${issuetype} place holder in your IQL statement. Here is the full list of placeholders you can use in custom fields, post functions, automation rules, and imports.

Cheers,

Hakan Bahadir

Solutions Engineer

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2022

@Hakan Bahadirdo you know the placeholder for request type? I am able to filter based on issuetype with ${issuetype.label}, but I have many request types using the same issue type and I need to use the request type, not the issue type, to filter.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events