It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issue with screen schemes after bulk deleting issue type screen schemes with no projects

ran the bulk delete issue type screen schemes provided at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Adaptavist-questions/How-to-bulk-delete-screen-schemes-or-issue-type-schemes/qaq-p/712428 on a test instance.

This appeared to work fine / same as if I manually deleted. 

However, then when I ran the bulk delete screen schemes script from this same page, it failed to delete any screen scheme that had been connected to the bulk deleted issue screen scheme.
Also, in the UI, while there was no relationship displayed to the old issue type screen scheme names, a bullet appeared with no text. Also, the "delete" link did not appear in the UI.

I then used a modified version of the delete script to audit the relationship between the issue type screen schemes and screen schemes and based on this, it appears that one issue type screen scheme is still connected to all of these screen schemes even though none is visible in UI.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Anyone else have this issue?

Thank you!
Donna J.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted 4 hours ago in Jira

Upcoming Enterprise releases targeting Q3 2019: Jira Software 8.5 & Jira Service Desk 4.5

Since launching the Jira Software 8.0 and Jira Service Desk 4.0 platform releases in February, many of you have been asking when the next Enterprise release will be so you can take advantage of the m...

164 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you