Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to use a Date Picker template for a ScriptRunner scripted field?

Jordan Klein December 14, 2017

I'm attempting to make a Due Date field that grabs the Release Date of an issue's Fix Version and then outputs a date one week before the Release Date.

I've got this implemented using ScriptRunner Scripted Fields, but I'm having trouble getting rid of the timestamp part of the output: 

If the output is 03/Nov/17 12:00 AM, I'd like to get rid of the "12:00 AM"

Searcher: Date Time Range Picker

Template: Date Time Picker

Is there a way to use a Date Picker rather than a Date Time Picker? (Like you can select when you make a regular JIRA custom field). I would like it to remain in Date format so that it appears in the Dates section of my View Screen.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2017

Hello,

As a workaround you can make it as Text Field and return the value in any format you like.

Jordan Klein December 19, 2017

Would this still allow me to have the field appear in the "Date" section of a JIRA view screen?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2017

No. If it is a requirement then the workaround will not work

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events