Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to edit form responses?

Deleted user March 12, 2020

Is it possible to edit form responses?  

We have a form that users complete for requesting invoicing.  I would like to include a drop down list group that has the options To Be Invoiced, Pending, Invoiced, Paid.  The users will select To Be Invoiced when they first complete the form but once an invoice has been raised or paid, we'd like to be able to change this to Invoiced or Paid.  Is this possible please?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2020

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

I believe that you may be using a 3rd-party add-on to create your form in Confluence, since the feature does not exist in Confluence itself.

Could you tell me what application you're using for that? The answer would depend on which add-on you're using.

Thank you!

Shannon

Deleted user March 17, 2020

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for your response.

Apologies I don't have any knowledge on this as I've only just started using it.  I have checked with a colleague and we are using Forms for Confluence.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2020

Hi Sarah,

No worries! Thank you for confirming you are using Forms for Confluence.

Adaptavist, the vendor for that add-on, actually has their own collection for questions here at Atlassian Community. I'll go ahead and move your question over there and someone will be able to assist you from their team.

Alternatively, you could also raise a support ticket with Adaptavist directly, and ask your question there. Feel free to let us know what you find out!

Regards,

Shannon

Deleted user March 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your help Shannon.

I will be sure to come back and let you know once I know the answer.

Thanks again.

Sarah

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 19, 2020

Thanks, Sarah!

Take care,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
April 23, 2020

Hello Sarah,

I hope you are doing well! I was curious to see if you ever ended up getting a resolution on this?

Thank you,

Shannon

Deleted user April 27, 2020

Hi Shannon,

I'm well thank you.  I hope you are well too during this strange period we're all going through.

I couldn't find a solution that worked for us, so I actually set it up as a list in SharePoint in the end.  Colleagues can then fill the form in to make additions and I can edit as required.

At the moment it suits our requirements.

Many thanks,

Sarah

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
April 28, 2020

Hi Sarah,

Thank you! Doing as well as we can be in this situation. :) 

Happy to hear about the workaround you made in the meantime, and if you end up resolving the issue with Adaptavist, please do let us know.

Stay well!

Shannon 

Deleted user April 29, 2020

Will do Shannon.

Stay safe.

Sarah

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS