Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is is possible to create an Accordion Collapse / Expand ALL HTML/Java Script?

Paul Arthur Rogers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2020

I am with AT&T, we use Confluence 6.13 (if not mistaken). I manage one Space for my group. To manage visually large amounts of data on a page, I use Expand All or Toggle Cloak. With Toggle Cloak (primary) we used the Exclusive option to control how much data is presented. It is always a battle pleasing ALL, and I recently decided to stop using the Exclusive option, but was wondering if I could create a JAVA Script to Open/Close all at one time? Maybe a button at the top of the page to Expand / Close All.

Since time is limited I wanted to check if this is even possible in Confluence?

Thank you,

Paul Rogers

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Arthur Rogers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 20, 2020

Hello all,

I wanted to post an update for anyone who stumbles across my question. I located the answer using one of the Related Community Content links on the side. This is great resource for questions. Thank you Atlassian~!

Link to answer:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Can-I-toggle-expand-all-Expand-Macros-in-a-page/qaq-p/676272

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events