IntelliJ Scriptrunner integration

Adrien MICHEL February 12, 2018

Hello community,
I'm trying to follow this tutorial for development in jira. However, when I navigate back to the Script Console in jira I can't see the IntelliJ icon, and I can't find out why. I have trouble to find documentation about groovy integration with IntelliJ/Eclipse for jira, so I hope someone here can help me !
Thanks !
Adrien

jira version : 7.3.5
script runner : 5.0.1
latest intelliJ version
I installed script runner idea plugin in intelliJ

5 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

11 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Cheesley _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2018

Hi Adrien,

Just taking a cursory look a the documentation link you provided, you are looking at documentation for ScriptRunner for Bamboo, not ScriptRunner for Jira. In reality it is the same documentation.

When I look at the ScriptRunner for Jira Documentation for your version there is no documentation for the IntelliJ IDEA integration. I believe that this feature is not supported in your version of ScriptRunner (5.0.1).

In order to get this working you need to upgrade ScriptRunner to version 5.2.0 or higher.

I hope this helps!

Steve

Adrien MICHEL February 14, 2018

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot for your answer ! I will upgrade scriptrunner then to 5.2.0 and try it !

Adrien

I've got this error with script runner 5.2.1.
Jira is host in our server&network, but the instance is not on the internet, i don't know if this information can help..

jira_error.PNG

Adrien

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2018

It's more than likely happening because the IDEA plugin uses HTTPS and it's certificate needs to have an exception made in your browser.

You should be able to confirm this by opening the developer tools for your browser. You should see an error like the following when you try to click the IDEA link in ScriptRunner...

GET https://localhost:63349/scriptrunner-idea/connect net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

... What you then need to do is copy the link in that message to your browser...

https://localhost:63349/scriptrunner-idea/connect

...and hit "enter". It should give you the option to add in an exception and let you navigate to that page.

Once you've done that you should be able to refresh your Jira page and the plugin should work on the next attempt.

Like Pavel Najman likes this

Thanks a lot Stephen, it works ! you saved me a lot of time

Adrien

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2018

Hi Adrien,

Glad that I could help get you up and running. If you liked my answer, please feel free to go ahead and click the accept as a solution tick :-)

Happy Scripting!

Cheers,

Steve

Adrien MICHEL February 15, 2018

Of course  ! I Forgot !

Thanks a lot, i will ! All the devs team thanks you (:.

Adrien

Markos Stefanou March 2, 2018

Upvoting, I needed this too! :)

Akshay K V July 14, 2018

Hi @Stephen Cheesley _Adaptavist_,

After following the article new project is set, but I'm stuck with this stack trace.

{code}
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unhandled, no script text or file path provided
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unhandled, no script text or file path provided
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator.invokeAndWait(LaterInvocator.java:179)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl.invokeAndWait(ApplicationImpl.java:651)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl.invokeAndWait(ApplicationImpl.java:656)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.Application$invokeAndWait.call(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:113)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:125)
at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde.create(OpenInIde.groovy:82)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoCachedMethodSite.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:169)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:59)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:52)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:154)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:174)
at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde.performAction(OpenInIde.groovy:54)
at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde$performAction.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:52)
at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.ValidateOrCreateMavenProject$performAction.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.NonContextActionBaseScript.run(NonContextActionBaseScript.groovy:28)
at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.NonContextActionBaseScript.run(NonContextActionBaseScript.groovy)
at com.adaptavist.idea.MainComponent.executeScript(MainComponent.java:106)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrap.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:213)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:56)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:141)
at com.adaptavist.idea.util.ActionContextExecutor$_executeActions_closure1.doCall(ActionContextExecutor.groovy:38)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:93)
at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:325)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:294)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1022)
at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:414)
at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:430)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2040)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2025)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2066)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$163.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:274)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:56)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:113)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:125)
at com.adaptavist.idea.util.ActionContextExecutor.executeActions(ActionContextExecutor.groovy:15)
at com.adaptavist.idea.util.ActionContextExecutor$executeActions.call(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:141)
at com.adaptavist.idea.handlers.ServerActionsRequestHandler.execute(ServerActionsRequestHandler.groovy:76)
at org.jetbrains.ide.RestService.process(RestService.java:157)
at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandler$process$1.invoke(DelegatingHttpRequestHandler.kt:42)
at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandler.process(DelegatingHttpRequestHandler.kt:57)
at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.messageReceived(DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.kt:15)
at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.messageReceived(DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.kt:11)
at org.jetbrains.io.SimpleChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelRead0(SimpleChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:20)
at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
at io.netty.handler.codec.http.cors.CorsHandler.channelRead(CorsHandler.java:72)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelRead(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:86)
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.unwrap(SslHandler.java:1273)
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.decode(SslHandler.java:1084)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.decodeRemovalReentryProtection(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:489)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:428)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:265)
at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelRead(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:86)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1334)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:926)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:644)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:579)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:496)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:458)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unhandled, no script text or file path provided
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:83)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:105)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:60)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:235)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:247)
at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde$1.run(OpenInIde.groovy:123)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.TransactionGuardImpl$2.run(TransactionGuardImpl.java:315)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$1.run(LaterInvocator.java:156)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$FlushQueue.doRun(LaterInvocator.java:447)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$FlushQueue.runNextEvent(LaterInvocator.java:431)
at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$FlushQueue.run(LaterInvocator.java:415)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:762)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:98)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:715)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:732)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.defaultDispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:786)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue._dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:727)
at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:395)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
{code}

Stephan Amann August 21, 2018

Me too, did you find a solution?

1 vote
Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2018

There is currently a bug report for this here: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2807

0 votes
hellboy007 January 10, 2019

I have the same exception using ScriptRunner IDEA Integration plugin 0.7.16 (compatible with 183.4284—183.*) last version with IDEA 2018.3.1

Thomas Burke January 24, 2019

I'm on 0.7.16/2018.3.3 and seeing the same issue.

0 votes
pesho318i October 24, 2018

Guys, I'm getting the same error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unhandled, no script text or file path provided

on the last 3 versions of IDEA with the proper versions of the ScriptRunner plugins. Is this normal?

Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2018

Hi, 

Please review the dev ticket we posted above: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-2807

You must be on ScriptRunner v5.4.27 or above to use IntelliJ 2018.1. 

Are you using the appropriate versions?

Katy

pesho318i October 25, 2018

Hey Katy,

I did test with IDEA 2018.1 and ScriptRunner 5.4.30.

Right now I am trying with IDEA 2018.2 and updated to ScriptRunner 5.4.34 but I get the same error. My OS is Debian Linux if this is relevant.

The functionality seems to work fine, though (the scripts get synced between IDEA and the ScriptRunner console. I don't know if this error affects any other parts of the plugin.

The full error is as follows:

at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator.invokeAndWait(LaterInvocator.java:179)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl.invokeAndWait(ApplicationImpl.java:660)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.ApplicationImpl.invokeAndWait(ApplicationImpl.java:665)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.Application$invokeAndWait$0.call(Unknown Source)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:128)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde.create(OpenInIde.groovy:82)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoCachedMethodSite.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:169)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:59)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:51)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:157)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:177)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde.performAction(OpenInIde.groovy:54)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde$performAction.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:51)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.ValidateOrCreateMavenProject$performAction.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.NonContextActionBaseScript.run(NonContextActionBaseScript.groovy:28)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.NonContextActionBaseScript.run(NonContextActionBaseScript.groovy)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.MainComponent.executeScript(MainComponent.java:106)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrap.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:213)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:144)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.util.ActionContextExecutor$_executeActions_closure1.doCall(ActionContextExecutor.groovy:38)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:98)
    at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:325)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.ClosureMetaClass.invokeMethod(ClosureMetaClass.java:264)
    at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1034)
    at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:418)
    at groovy.lang.Closure.call(Closure.java:434)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2125)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2110)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.DefaultGroovyMethods.each(DefaultGroovyMethods.java:2151)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.dgm$163.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoMetaMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:274)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:47)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:128)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.util.ActionContextExecutor.executeActions(ActionContextExecutor.groovy:15)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.util.ActionContextExecutor$executeActions.call(Unknown Source)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:144)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.handlers.ServerActionsRequestHandler.execute(ServerActionsRequestHandler.groovy:77)
    at org.jetbrains.ide.RestService.process(RestService.java:157)
    at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandler$process$1.invoke(DelegatingHttpRequestHandler.kt:42)
    at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandler.process(DelegatingHttpRequestHandler.kt:57)
    at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.messageReceived(DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.kt:15)
    at org.jetbrains.io.DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.messageReceived(DelegatingHttpRequestHandlerBase.kt:11)
    at org.jetbrains.io.SimpleChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelRead0(SimpleChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:20)
    at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.http.cors.CorsHandler.channelRead(CorsHandler.java:95)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:102)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
    at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.unwrap(SslHandler.java:1407)
    at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.decodeJdkCompatible(SslHandler.java:1177)
    at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler.decode(SslHandler.java:1221)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.decodeRemovalReentryProtection(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:489)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:428)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:265)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1434)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:965)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:647)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:582)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:461)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:884)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unhandled, no script text or file path provided
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:83)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:105)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:59)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:238)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:250)
    at com.adaptavist.idea.actions.OpenInIde$1.run(OpenInIde.groovy:123)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.TransactionGuardImpl$2.run(TransactionGuardImpl.java:315)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$1.run(LaterInvocator.java:156)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$FlushQueue.doRun(LaterInvocator.java:447)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$FlushQueue.runNextEvent(LaterInvocator.java:431)
    at com.intellij.openapi.application.impl.LaterInvocator$FlushQueue.run(LaterInvocator.java:415)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:311)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:762)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:98)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:715)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:732)
    at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.defaultDispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:781)
    at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue._dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:722)
    at com.intellij.ide.IdeEventQueue.dispatchEvent(IdeEventQueue.java:382)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
0 votes

Anyone ? :(

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events