• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

If you have a runaway Adaptavist script, how do you kill it?

If you have an instance of jira and are running Adaptavist, and you have written a script that just keeps running. 

How do you kill that adaptavist script? 

3 answers

Hi Colin, 

Currently you would have to restart Jira to kill a ScriptRunner script. There is a feature request for this here you can vote/follow: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/browse/SRJIRA-3685

Kind regards,

Katy

Adaptavist Product Support 

Not really enough detail for me to offer a detailed answer, but as a generic one...

if you are running one of our products either for you or one of your customers, and hitting a problem then I would always encourage you to raise a ticket with our support team.

See: https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portals

We've invested a lot in support the last few years, and have a lot of people that can help. We give better support to our solution partners (and Glintech is one). I see you are in Australia - we have people in a near timezone that can help as well.

Get the best out of what you have paid for and test our support team out!

<snip>removing duplicate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Jira Cloud Performance Improvements

Hello everyone, I am a product manager in the Jira Cloud team focused on making sure our customers have a delightful experience using our products. Towards that goal, one of the areas which is extr...

146 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you