Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use scriptrunner to calculate velocity and work items average over the past 5 sprints?

SHEHZADALI ISMAILY June 14, 2022

I'm looking to setup a widget on a dashboard that will calculate both the velocity and number of issues over the past five sprints and then load that data into a widget on a dashboard. ex. below

Project A - velocity over last 5 sprints is 55, total average of issues over last 5 sprints is 35

Project B - velocity over last 5 sprints is 40, total average of issues over last 5 sprints is 60

Project C - velocity over last 5 sprints is 88, total average of issues over last 5 sprints is 77

I know I will need to use scriptrunner for this but am not sure how to setup the JQL to capture this or which widget would be best to display this information on a dashboard.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2023

Hi @SHEHZADALI ISMAILY,

For this you could use our Great Gadgets app.  It includes a Team Velocity gadgets that helps you display velocity of a project with a few clicks. You would need 1 gadget for each project.

image.pngThe app offers many other gadgets that you will find useful. 

If you need help, please contact support@stonikbyte.com.

Danut.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events