Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to use scriptrunner script for blocking merge of PR pending latest commit build result

Edited

I want to block merge of PR if the build status for the latest commit is not known. Currently, our minimum successful builds are set to 1. So if the PR owner rescopes the request, they can merge even before the new build passes based on the old commits build status. There are two ways to fix this:

1. Clear the build status from PR for rescoped event.

2. Block the merge until the build status for latest commit is know. 

I tried to use approach 2, using the BuildStatusService in scriptrunner as mentioned here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Adaptavist-ScriptRunner-BuildStatusService-not-resolved-in-Merge/qaq-p/659173

But I got some errors which I'm unable to overcome.

My bitbucket server version is Atlassian Bitbucket v5.14.1 and I don't have admin access to the server. I'm admin on my project.

Any suggestions?

1 answer

Hi! I am interested in the same question. Didn't find a solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

175 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events