Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a Script Listener for a ComponentManagerStartedEvent?

Alex van Vucht (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2017

The following events don't appear to be available in Scriptrunner 5.1.6's Script Listeners:

Strangely, Scriptrunner does support:

I would like to run a script that makes a call to Zephyr's REST API to reindex all test executions when we create a new node on a JIRA Data Center installation. Hence I'm looking for events that are called when JIRA starts or when a JIRA ndoe joins a cluster. How can I do that if these events aren't available for Script Listeners?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Ashraful Hasan [Adaptavist] October 4, 2017

Hi,

I think we need to add "IndexesRestoredEvent" [which you have mentioned in the ticket]. The reason "IndexesRestoredEvent" is not available in with other indexing event as it is implemented in a different package (com.atlassian.jira.index.ha) and does not implements "IndexEvent" interface.

We have open development ticket to add more events and we will try to support events you have listed.

0 votes
Alex van Vucht (GLiNTECH)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2017

Okay, thank you.

As a workaround, I've had to write a shell script, called with an 'at' command 10 minutes after the node boots, that executes a REST API call.

Potentially this same shell script could be used to make a REST API call to a special issue to trigger an IssueUpdated event, which could be picked up by a Script Listener. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events