Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I bulk change a label in the Add a label macro?

William Johnson June 18, 2020

Hi,

We have over 300 pages with the Add a label macro in each page. The macro has a specific expire label that notifies our page owner/modifier that their page has been expired.

For example, each page has the label, "expire-single-20/05/31". All these pages are now expired. What I want to be able to do is in bulk remove that specific label from the add a label macro on each page and add a new one for next year, "expire-single-21/05/31"

Is this possible using scriptrunner console?

I was able to use the built in script runner template to bulk remove labels and add the,. however, this does not help because once the page is accessed and the Add a label macro puts the old label back on the page. For right now I have to go in and manually change the Add a label macro on each page. in Order for the old label to not reappear.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Joshua Sneed Contegix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2020

Hi William,

Have you tried using Scriptrunner's Bulk Add/Remove Labels on One or More Pages built in script? Just use CQL search to limit it to the pages with old label, add the new label, CQL search for the new label, and then bulk remove the old label. Cheers!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events