Greenhopper disappeared

Julien August 18, 2013

My Greenhopper license ceased to function today, says it is expired. I purchased it again yet it does not show in our JIRA instance. Urgently needed back!

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2013

You'll probably need to contact support at support.atlassian.com and have them work their "magic" to renable it.

0 votes
RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2013

Hi Julien

You need to update it directly inside your Add-Ons. Select Add-Ons>Manage Add-Ons and look for GreenHopper in the list of installed plugins. You will see a license field, click edit and paste the new license you purchased.

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Carracedo.

Julien August 19, 2013

I do not have the "Edit" functionality on the License field, nor have I received a license number. Last time I purchased the Greenhopper add-on, there was no need for this either (on Demand)

RicardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2013

Hi Julien, sorry for the misunderstanding, I though you were using JIRA behind the firewall and not OnDemand. In OnDemand you don't need to worry about it, once you renew your license in my.atlassian.com it will be automatically updated, but first it have to expire and in the same day the new license will be aplyed.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events