GreenHopper is not licensed?

alienrobotoverlords January 15, 2012

Hello, I am trying to get OnDemmand JIRA set up for the first time. I am having issues with GreenHopper. It is listed as an installed plugin in the global Admin area, however I don't have a link that reads 'Agile'. When I try and add a GreenHopper Gadget to my Dashboard I get the error message in red that reads "GreenHopper is not licensed". I do not see any place to enter any license information.

I do not know what I am doing here. I have used JIRA and GreenHopper for years, but this is my first time as an admin. What I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

-Jason

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2012

Hi Jason,

It sounds like you haven't actually enabled Greenhopper for your instance through your My Atlassian account yet. The licensing for OnDemand is different and it's licensed directly from our systems, rather than through the interface of the instance, so if you login to your My Atlassian account and add Greenhopper to your OnDemand subscription you will then see the Agile tab in your instance.

All the best,

John

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2012
Hi Jason, you're not doing anything wrong you cannot access the license screens for Greenhopper with OnDemand -https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-3778. Your best option is to raise a ticket with support@atlassian.com as it sounds like something has gone wrong with your Greenhopper license activation. Hope that helps, Andrew.
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events