Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Failed to load driver class org.xbib.jdbc.csv.CSVDriver in either of HikariConfig class loader

Dear team,

I'm trying to use a CSV driver to create a database connection to be able to implement database picker scripted field. 

I followed the steps given in this link . 

The CSV driver from here  is placed in /opt/atlassian/jira/lib

and the CSV file is placed in /tmp

The connection is being set up as below

image.png

But getting below error

java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load driver class org.xbib.jdbc.csv.CSVDriver in either of HikariConfig class loader or Thread context classloader at com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariConfig.setDriverClassName(HikariConfig.java:504) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.db.configurations.ExternalDbConfig$_createDataSource_closure1.doCall(ExternalDbConfig.groovy:25) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.db.configurations.ExternalDbConfig$_createDataSource_closure1.doCall(ExternalDbConfig.groovy) at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSwitchingUtil.runInContext(ContextClassLoaderSwitchingUtil.java:48) at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSwitchingUtil.runInContext(ContextClassLoaderSwitchingUtil.java:25) at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSwitchingUtil$runInContext.call(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.db.configurations.ExternalDbConfig.createDataSource(ExternalDbConfig.groovy:24) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.db.configurations.ExternalDbConfig$createDataSource.call(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.db.AbstractDbConnectionManager.createDataSource(AbstractDbConnectionManager.groovy:41) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.db.DbConnectionManager$createDataSource$2.call(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.db.ExternalDatabaseConnection.createOrUseExistingDataSource(ExternalDatabaseConnection.groovy:134) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.db.ExternalDatabaseConnection$createOrUseExistingDataSource.callCurrent(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.db.ExternalDatabaseConnection.validate(ExternalDatabaseConnection.groovy:167) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.db.ExternalDatabaseConnection.validate(ExternalDatabaseConnection.groovy)

1 answer

2 votes

Hi Vidhya,

Please try using these:

JDBC URL: jdbc:relique:csv:/tmp

Driver class name: org.relique.jdbc.csv.CsvDriver

Download driver from here. It should be the same driver anyway: https://sourceforge.net/projects/csvjdbc

Screenshot 2020-12-24 at 12.07.10 PM.png

thanks @Raziman Dom - Ricksoft . The instruction of script runner worked. I did not create the jar file properly. :)

Cool! Please accept my answer @Vidhya Mohan if you are able to resolve your issue ;) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events