Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalation Services Limitations

Alexander_Porth October 9, 2019

I was wondering if the Escalation Services have the same limits on a server instance as they do on a cloud instance? In the cloud instance documentation it says that the JQL results are limited to 50 Issues. Is this the case on a Server as well?

Is the Escalation Service on a server instance run in parallel as it says in the jiracloud documentation?

If the there is a limit of 50 issues, what would you recommend I use instead if I may need to update 100+ issues?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2019

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your question.

I can confirm that on ScriptRunner for Jira Server there is no limit set to how many issues which can be returned and updated by an escalation service.

However, we would advise keeping the number returned small as returning a large number of issues and performing an action on them could cause performance impacts to your server.

We would advise testing your escalation service on a clone of your production instance, in order to verify its performance before you run this in production. 

If this response has answered your question can you please mark it as accepted so that other users can see it is correct when searching for similar answers.

Regards,

Kristian

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events