Error certifacation

Ilya September 23, 2020

Hi!

I use JIRA Server 6.3.10 and Adaptavist ScriptRunner for JIRA 4.1.3.27 and Intellij Idea Community 2.2020.

I want to creating a Script Plugin to store Custom JIRA Scripts.
But information security service of my company locked loading dependencies,
when I install plugin with comand atlas-create-jira-plugin.

And I get error like this: 

Unresolveable build extension:
Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:jira-maven-plugin:8.0.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.maven.plugins:jira-maven-plugin:jar:8.0.2: Could not transfer artifact com.atlassian.maven.plugins:jira-maven-plugin:pom:8.0.2 from/to atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public): PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Please, help me! How can I install the plugin without automatically downloading the dependencies?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Katy Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2020

Hi Ilya,

Those versions are too old to troubleshoot unfortunately and likely won't work with what you are trying to do. We recommend upgrading to a recently supported version. 

As an FYI, Adaptavist no longer supports the IntelliJ Plugin as explained in our documentation

Kind regards,

Katy

Ilya September 30, 2020

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for response!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events