Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error There was a problem fetching the workflow, perhaps it was deleted. Check server logs.

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2018

Hi,

Jira version 7.2.6

Script runner version 5.3.1

I am having issue to select the few of the workflows in behavior. I am getting the error messages as below. Nothing writing in logs about this issue.

Error

There was a problem fetching the workflow, perhaps it was deleted. Check server logs.

There is no problem with workflow. No luck with copy the workflow and tried to use in behavior. Same error.

Can anyone know what could be the problem.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Diego Godoy Poce November 21, 2019

Could you solve this problem?

Thanks!

Thilo Brause
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

@Diego Godoy Poce 

Sometimes it is a problem with the name of the workflow. Try to rename the workflow, removing all special characters

Diego Godoy Poce November 21, 2019

Hi @Thilo Brause 

I tried to change the name of the workflow (copy from original problematic workflow), but it doesn't fix the problem. In fact, the workflow name doesn't contains any special character. However, this is the only workflow with that problem to choose in Behaviour from Scriptrunner.

0 votes
Thilo Brause
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

I experienced the same problem and found the cause:

It is the name of the workflow.

My workflow-name contained a "-". After I renamed the workflow and replaced the "-" with a ":", the problem disapperead

0 votes
Mischa Elbert March 28, 2018

Same here for me. Just updated to ScriptRunner 5.3.9 (previous version was 5.2.2) and now when selecting workflows in behaviours i get the same error message:

There was a problem fetching the workflow, perhaps it was deleted

But workflow is definitely OK and working.

Omprakash Thamsetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2018

Workflow works just fine without any issues. Only problem when we are selecting in scriptrunner behaviors. Work Around may be copy the workflow and give a try with new workflow or else build the new work flow.

Thanks,

Om

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events