Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a link to reopen the service request in email notification

NTS itservices September 1, 2021

I use scriptrunner to send custom notifications when solving a service request in the service desk project. The notification contains images corresponding to the user's satisfaction (from 1 to 5) and a picture of the reopen request.

Screenshot_4.png

I tried to use the link that is located in the corresponding transition button:

{getWorkflowButtons.call ()}

https://jiraurl.ru/secure/WorkflowUIDispatcher.jspa?id=74602&action=191&atl_token=B38Y-ZHP9-M1RN-5RJC_152387e13adf686e91da5d27abcb52abab7601af_lin

But when the user clicks on it, the user goes to the main page of the customer portal service desk.

Please tell me how you can create a link so that a user who only has customer access to the service desk project, when clicking on the reopen request image, everything works correctly?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

I am not aware of a URL you can click that will cause the issue to transition automatically from the customer portal.

The customer portal option to transition an issue calls a rest API with a PUT method and some payload.

url: /rest/servicedesk/1/customer/requests/transition
payload: {issueKey: "ISV-2", transitionId: 11, comment: ""}

You could get fancy with using a custom rest api endpoint that accepts a get. But you'll have to make sure your api is smart enough to redirect to login page, then back to the API to trigger the transition then back to the issue.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events