Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration exporter doesn't list script fields

Zhiyong Liu May 4, 2018

When using JIRA ScriptRunner built-in configuration exporter to generate yaml file, I can see rest endpoints, script fragments and script listeners listed in the Export what select widget. However script fields are not listed. 

How can I include script fields?

Thanks. 

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Roland Holban (Adaptavist)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2018

Scripted fields are currently not supported by our Configuration Exporter built-in scripts. 

The purpose of the config exporter is for use in creating script plugins, and we don't support loading scripted fields (as well as behaviours, workflow functions, etc.) from script plugins so export is also not supported.

To the best of my knowledge, the only things supported are REST Endpoints, script fragments, and script listeners.

Zhiyong Liu May 9, 2018

We use Configuration Manager plugin for most of the JIRA config change, including the workflow post functions. The only missing component need manual config for us is the script fields.

Is there any REST API for adding script fields?

And it'd be nice if this can be supported by future release. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events