ClassNotFoundException for ShareService Edited

Here is the code:

import com.atlassian.jira.plugins.share.ShareService
import com.atlassian.jira.plugins.share.ShareBean

@WithPlugin
("com.atlassian.jira.jira-share-plugin")
@PluginModule
ShareService shareService
shareService.shareIssue(result)

I have tried to run it in Script Rnner console and in custom script post function.

In the console it works fune but in post function i have an error:

2018-01-12 15:44:06,670 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: *************************************************************************************
2018-01-12 15:44:06,671 ERROR [workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction]: Script function failed on issue: SHOPSTASK-71101, actionId: 181, file: <inline script>
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runScriptAndGetContext(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:156)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runScriptAndGetContext$3.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runScriptAndGetContext$3.callCurrent(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runStringAsScript(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:144)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runStringAsScript$2.call(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate.doScript(CustomScriptDelegate.groovy:66)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate$doScript.call(Unknown Source)
	at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CustomScriptFunction.doScript(CustomScriptFunction.groovy:44)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/plugins/share/ShareService
	at Script572.<init>(Script572.groovy)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.atlassian.jira.plugins.share.ShareService
	... 1 more

How to solve this problem? 

P.S.

Sometimes I have another error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/plugins/share/ShareBean
at Script723$_run_closure2.doCall(Script723.groovy:94)
at Script723.run(Script723.groovy:75)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runScriptAndGetContext(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:156)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runStringAsScript(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:144)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runStringAsScript$2.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate.doScript(CustomScriptDelegate.groovy:66)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate$doScript$2.call(Unknown Source)
at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CustomScriptFunction.doScript(CustomScriptFunction.groovy:44)

P.P.S.

Furthermore I have the same problem when I try to use classes from my own plugin. But this problem is not permanent. E.g. when my code was correct I changed a little thing that doesn't depend on my plugin. After that I've got this error. But when I run my code from the file (not from inline code) I have no problems.

I use JIRA 7.2.3 and Script Runner 5.0.4

1 answer

We have a similar issue when trying to load service desk classes.

@WithPlugin("com.atlassian.servicedesk")

it works fine from the script runner's console, but fails randomly when used as workflow postfunction.

We've tried to replcae the @PluginModule with ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(RequestTypeService), but still get random ClassNotFound errors

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/servicedesk/api/requesttype/RequestTypeService

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 10 hours ago in Statuspage

194 years of downtime: looking back on incident data from 2018

Statuspage customers logged more than 194 years of collective incidents in 2018. That’s a whopping 87% increase from the  104 years logged in 2017 , and we aren’t even through December yet....

20 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you