Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create two separate behaviours with server side script on Component/s field

Susan Tennant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2021

I created  a behaviour with following server side script based on field Component/s and mapped it to my project/issue type and it works as expected.

import com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.component.ProjectComponent
import com.onresolve.jira.groovy.user.FieldBehaviours
import groovy.transform.BaseScript
@BaseScript FieldBehaviours behaviours
def desc = getFieldById("description")
def descValue = desc.getValue()

def templateDGDesignComponentDesc = "THIS IS TEMPATE"

def components = getFieldById(getFieldChanged()).getValue() as List<ProjectComponent>

if (getActionName() == "Create" || getActionName() == "Create Issue") {
if (! underlyingIssue?.description) {
if (descValue == "") {
if (components.any {it.name.contains("DG Design")}) {
desc.setFormValue(templateDGDesignComponentDesc)
}
}
}
}

However, when I try to create a new behaviour, which I plan to map to a different project, the minute I select field Component/s and click on Server Side Script, the above code appears, if I update the code and save, it overrides the code in my previous behaviour.

Can I not have two behaviours for two separate projects with separate server side code based on Component/s field?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jia Jie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2021

Hi Susan, 

May I know which Scriptrunner version you're currently using?

It seems like related to this bug: SRJIRA-4418 which had been fixed in Scriptrunner 6.5.0.

Susan Tennant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your help. You were correct, I upgraded our version of Scriptrunner from 6.2.1-p5 to the latest version 6.21.0 and the issue is now resolved.

Appreciate your guidance.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events