Can I install my own hooks and examples for pre-existing hooks for ScriptRunner?

Steven Whitman April 6, 2017

I have developed a couple different conditions and custom hooks for ScriptRunner.  Is it possible to "install" these so that other users can select them. For example for the Post Receive Email hook I have a customized template that I would like other project admins to be able to select and use, possibly tweaking it. It would be great if it should be displayed when they click expand on the examples.  For another hook, I created a custom hook which would be nice to have listed as a choice in the Scripts Pre hooks.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2017

Hi Steven,

Apologies for the late reply. You currently can't do this without taking the current script and modifying it, effectively having a copy of it that you then place under one of your script roots.

The original script can be found if you unzip the JAR file and go to: com/onresolve/scriptrunner/canned/bitbucket/events/email/StashSendCustomEmailPostReceive.groovy

The conditions are a bit more complicated you'll need to check what's returned in com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.bitbucket.util.BitbucketConditionUtils#getConditionParam and add to the examples in the same format.

Hope this helps.

Adam

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events