Behaviours access to linked issue

Matis Aas March 24, 2023

Hello,

I am trying to create a Behaviours configuration that checks the linked issue value(the key) and acts accordingly.  My problem is that I can't configure a field as this value is not held in any of the fields? Everything works just fine, when it's configured against Linked Issues field, which holds only the link type value. 
So when I change the link type values in Create screen, it works just fine. For example when link type is blocked by, it updates the assignee to X, if link type is affected by then it updates the assignee to Y. Now i wan't to check on create screen that when remote issue key is TEST-123 for an example and when it is updated to TEST-124 it makes the configured changes. I know how to get the value, but I can't configure behaviours against that field(since it doesn't exist?).
Is there a way I can accomplish this?

Best regards,
Matis

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2023

Hi @Matis Aas

Were you able to find a solution for this?

If not, could you please share the current code you are using along with a screenshot of your Behaviour configuration so I can review it and provide a solution for your requirement?

I am looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you and Kind regards,

Ram

Matis Aas December 4, 2023

Hi @Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_ ,

This was over 6 months ago, I think we found another way, but can't remember for sure. 
Thank you for showing interest and offering help, but let's leave it as it is for now :)

Regards,
Matis

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events