Attachments parameter broken on ScriptRunner custom macros

Joshua DeClerck May 4, 2018

ScriptRunner custom script macros that want to use an attachment parameter seem to run into the same issue more traditional plugin developers have run into with it -- simply creating the parameter isn't enough. When inserting the macro, the attachment select box will always be blank.

The solutions used for regular plugins don't seem valid when working with SR. At least not easily. The two primary solutions are to either (1) skip the attachment parameter and use a confluence content one configured to return attachments instead of pages, or (2) include custom javascript that loads in the macro browser context. I haven't figured out (yet?) how to -- or if it's possible to -- employ one of these solutions with SR macros.

Is there an officially recommended Adaptavist way to make attachment parameters work? For now I'm considering a workaround where the macro has a rich body and users can insert-file into it and I somehow parse its details out of the $body value, but it definitely feels gross to do it that way.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events