Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we do the integration of Adaptavist Test Management tool with Jira

purva_kawatra April 1, 2020

Did anyone integrate any test management tool with Jira? If yes, which one?

How is it helpful to you and your team?

3 comments

Comment

Cheney Ma [Go2Group]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

If you are looking for a tool which can handle Test Case, Test Plan and traceability between Requirement and Tests, it worth to check synapseRT! It also gives you a chance to check your test activities in Agile board.

Cheney

Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

I would not forget about T4J - Test Managment for Jira. Please request a free demo.

(yes, I´m connected to the vendor)

Sergejs Cuhrajs April 1, 2020

Hi Cheney,

Sergejs from TM4J team here. There are quite a few options on the marketplace, but only few integrate as seamlessly with Jira as TM4J while also giving the flexibility to customise your test entities. Since I’m biased here for obvious reasons, I’d just suggest looking up what our customers say, and then decide whether it’s what you’re looking for.

Good luck!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events