Stephen Crandell - New AUG Leader!!!

Stephen Crandell March 7, 2019

Hi All,

I am the newest member of the AUG Knoxville, TN Leadership group! I have been an Atlassian user and admin for 6 years. I help manage all Atlassian application servers for my company, front-end and back-end. These include Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and HipChat) as well as JFrog's Artifactory, and SonarSource's SonarQube. I love the Atlassian tools and am very passionate about how they can help any organization or company increase productivity and collaboration! I pitch the tools to project teams internally at my company at least a couple times a week. 

The Knoxville AUG is new and we had a GREAT first meeting in December! I look forward to being apart of more and more AUG events! It is great to hear how other organizations use Atlassian tools. The whole idea of User Groups is a great way to collaborate, share knowledge, and network!

3 comments

Comment

Celina Zamora March 7, 2019

@Stephen Crandell , we are happy to have you onboard helping drive the AUG in Knoxville! I look forward to seeing all the cool things you'll be doing for that community. Thanks for joining :) 

Stephen Crandell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2019

@Celina Zamora So I just realized that I was logged into the community under my company email address user and not my AUG leader account. HAHA! It wasn't till you added a comment that I got the email and noticed. This is my AUG leader user....easy way to tell the difference, is this one has a picture :)

Mandy October 16, 2023

Hi Stephen! Is the Knoxville AUG still going? I'd love to get involved if it is. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events