Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACE Sofia – Who’s the speaker? Yup, that’s me!

Hi Guys, the big news today 📣 
As you probably already know, I’m a vast JSM enthusiast, so I’m more than thrilled to tell you that Chris (my friend and Appsvio CEO) and I will be speakers at ACE Sofia this month! And it will be all about Jira Service Management. It’s a fantastic opportunity for me to share my experience and knowledge.

We’re going to talk about: How Customer & Organization Management can boost your Support Teams in Jira Service Management.
When? Tue, Nov 22. 5 PM EET
If you’re interested in JSM, join us 😉 I’ll make sure to make it practical and worth your time.

We’re going to share our expertise about:
  • organizing customer service processes better and effectively using customer & organization management to help your Support Teams with daily tasks
  • speeding up the ticket service and conducting customer service wisely and efficiently.
  • taking care of the Agents and saving their time with our techniques and ideas.

You can reserve your spot, for free of course!, here: https://bit.ly/Atlassian_Sofia_Appsvio

If you have any questions or concerns about this area in JSM, leave a comment. We'll be happy to take this into account during our presentation!

See you! 🙌

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events