Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I embed a customer satisfaction survey tool into my OnDemand Wiki?

Martin Geck August 31, 2012

As a technical writer I want to ask people visiting our public documentation page three questions:

• What is the purpose of your visit to our website today?
  • Were you able to complete your task today?
  • If you were not able to complete your task today, why not?

My idea is to create that survey using a survey tool like http://qualaroo.com/ which creates a <script> that I would like to embedd into the relevant pages.

So I thought Enabling HTML Macros and then using the HTML include macro is the way to go.

But in OnDemand I can not find any HTML Macro in the Wiki Plugin administration.
And I could not find information on Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy if it was not supported.

How can I accomplish this task?

4 answers

1 vote
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017

Hi Martin,

It's many years later but this might help the next person: we've built an add-on that includes a secured HTML macro designed specifically for Confluence Cloud. It will let you easily embed HTML and Javascript that other products give you right into a Confluence page.

You can find more details here: Macro Toolbox for Cloud

Hope it helps!

0 votes
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2017

Stefany: see my answer below – it might help you as well.

Stefany_Bueno_Miguel March 8, 2018

Hi! There's any problems in the macro? I can't see the content of html. Thanks!

0 votes
Stefany_Bueno_Miguel July 8, 2015

I would like to know, too. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events