The sole board admin's account was deactivated, I am the only remaining member, and I need to be promoted to admin to reopen it. This is the board URL (https://trello.com/b/hBWWJmDR) .
https://trello.com/b/hBWWJmDR
Thank you
Hi @Rodrigo Sanchez ,
I believe that when the sole board admin's account is deactivated, Trello typically promotes an active member automatically, although occasionally it may require manual intervention from the support team. 👀
I'll try to check with the forum support team (ping them 🛎️) to see what the procedure is in this case, as you're on the free plan, as you said.
Potentially, if you're the workspace admin, you could start a free Premium trial to be able to raise a ticket here https://support.atlassian.com/contact#/ for this or similar cases. 🎟️
Cheers, Tobi
Thank you for the quick response, Tomislav.
Hope to hear good news from the forum support team 🤞
Hi @Rodrigo Sanchez,
I understand this issue must be frustrating for you. I've created a support ticket on your behalf - TRELLO-228706. Please keep an eye on your email for updates, and we're here to help you through this.
Best, Samuil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.